What does the La Cerdanya Cycle Tour include?
All participants of the 3rd edition of La Cerdanya Cycle Tour 2018 will receive a raider’s bag. The finishers will also receive a digital diploma with their result in the march that can be downloaded on the web.
Once the payment is made you will be redirected to a page where you will have to enter your data. If you do not fill in the form you will not be able to participate in the race.
What is the La Cerdanya Cycle Tour 2018 cycle tour?
The Cerdanya Cycle Tour is a non-competitive cycling tour divided into 3 different routes, which go around La Cerdanya and allow you to see some of the most beautiful places in our valley, one of the largest in Europe. You can consult the profiles, altimetry and routing of each of the routes:
On Sunday, September 2, 2018.
The briefing of La Cerdanya Cycle Tour will be on Saturday, September 1 at 7:00 p.m.
Starting and finishing points
The starting and ending point for all tours is the Alp Congress and Sports Palace (La Cerdanya)
Hours and refreshments
- Start time: 9:00 am
- All routes will have solid and liquid refreshments.
Requirements to participate in the cyclist tour
Any cyclist looking for a challenge and want to discover one of the most beautiful territories for cycling, can register in La Cerdanya Cycle Tour taking into account the following considerations:
- Must have turned 18 on the day of the march.
- There is no maximum age for registration.
- It is not necessary UCI licensed but those participants who are not in possession of the UCI license, must contract an insurance policy with the registration.
In the regulations page, all the necessary information is available in detail.
Bib number collection
The delivery of numbers will be held on Saturday 1 and Sunday 2 September at the Alp Congress and Sports Palace
- Saturday, September 1: 1:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday September 2: 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Classifications and prizes
The Cerdanya Cycle Tour is a non-competitive march but some symbolic prizes are awarded to:
- The first men and women who have completed each route
- Older participants
- Younger participants
- Most numerous cyclist club
- Participant come from further away.